Tuesday 24 March 2009

Take your rubbish home!

We all remember the great fun we all had when it snowed, right? Even I had a laugh:


"Catch Tugger!"
"Tugger all covered in snow"
Yes, everything was lovely. But now I'm finding that the fun had consequences.
The slope in the park where people were tobogganing is still littered with tatty bin liners, bits of broken plastic and even lumps of what seems to be old kitchen work-top, which might have seemed like the ideal sledge at the time but which is now just killing the grass where it lies waiting for whichever nitwit brought it into the park to realise that it DOESN'T belong there.
I know you're thinking it should all have been cleaned up long ago and I agree; it should. But none of this junk should have been left in the first place. I don't leave my poo on the ground for people to tread in and neither do most of the other dogs I know in the park, so do us a favour, people and return the compliment.



No comments: