Sunday 8 March 2009

Especially for you

It is Lent, so I'm told. Personally I think giving up stuff proves you can do without it, so why should you have it at all? I don't need a pig's ear but it does me good and then I can go forth in the world and do good for/to others. Yes; I am a very willing collie always letting people know the best way of doing things (including walking along a straight path in the park or driving the car).
My profound thoughts this morning are provoked by the plight of Princess Leia's Dad, Mr Dixon. He's changed his photo on Twitter to a very serious one. I think he should go nuts today and drink as much whiskey as he can manage, eat as much chocolate as there is available because youp'pve;; earnt ;/// it.
Ooops. I made a few spelling errors there but then I have no thumbs and this is what happens when I don't look at the keyboard. I have especially muddy paws this morning and I'm getting a bit anxious that we're not going to the park as soon as I'd like to - all the squirrel action will be over for the day!

No comments: