Thursday 12 March 2009

More love needed!

Spread the love NunuThunder...
I'm writing this post whilst listening to Colonel Abrahams singing "Trapped", a very great indeed 80s track from the 1980s which cropped up between 1980 and 1989. Yes. I'm nodding my head and my ears are at full collie extension. One of my hind legs is jiggling - such a good song!
Anyhoo, here I was mooching along earlier when I noticed something crawling across the floor towards me. As many decent and upstanding dogs will testify this is a situation which requires immediate action: whatever the crawling thing is, intervention is necessary.
Thus I have eaten something unpleasant. Blee. It was probably a spider but it could have been a fly.
Either way, despite the fact that I had only done what nature requires me to do, it didn't make me feel good. I could have gone against nature and not intervened with the thing crawling across the floor but I am a reliable Nunu and voila. (Ah, french...)
And this is a bit like life. Sometimes doing the right thing doesn't feel good and even feels like treading in poo, as I wrote in my last post. I'll tell you what though, people, doing the right thing will always feel good in the end. Yes.
To quote the great Colonel:
"Oh, oh I'm trapped,
Like a fool locked in a cage
I can't get out - you see I'm trapped" etc. Awesome.
As you were.

No comments: