Wednesday 4 March 2009

NunuThunder - the mini series

I have just the BEST idea for getting the economy going again (single-handedly, I tell you!):
  • NunuThunder Goes About (working title)

Yes.

Now, I've literally only just thought of this so there's much to be planned yet but for a start I could be trailed by a discreet team of camera(wo)men* on a 'regular' walk in the park. Avid (industry reference, did you spot that?) readers will know that I am heavily involved with protecting London from the Squirrel Army and my alacrity (OMG! I cannot be stopped!) in reporting back to the Leggy Dalmatian is often all that stands between you, me and the oblivion that would follow a successful takeover by the bushy-tailed critters. Yes.

I think only highly skilled camera operators could do this kind of work because anything less than total professionalism would blow my cover and then I'd have to, you know, go barking mad (you see, I'm hilarious too!).

What else? Ah, now this is where we could make some decent commercial cash on the project because I am a Connoisseur of snacks. We could try all sorts of snacks in EVERY episode and who wouldn't pay for that kind of coverage?

The whole thing has legs (4, in fact) and I think the right team would make light works (I'm on fire!) of the pilot in no time.

My availability is detailed off to the side somewhere on this blog, look, over there...I have to keep snack times as 'me time', is all I would stipulate. Alright? Lovely.

*BBC trained people welcome as I can 'do' PC (or not).

No comments: