Thursday 30 October 2008

Potato took so long to cook!

FP decided to have the massive jacket potato for her tea but it took, like, ages to cook! After the first hour (which we thought was a reasonable amount of time), she checked and left it for another 20 minutes. She took the CHEESE out of the fridge about 5 minutes before the timer went off because surely 1 hour and 20 minutes is enough time to cook a JP?
Well, no, it isn't apparently. And there was the cheese, sitting on the counter mere inches from my mouth...Ohhhh, I love cheese!
FP checked again after this crazy potato had been in the oven for 1 hour and 35 minutes (man, she was hungry) and it was finally ready to have the cheese added - WHAT? Cheese added to the potato? Madness! I thought the cheese was for me (ME, who loves cheese!) and there she was dumping it all on the took-ages-to-cook-potato!
I did get some cheese but that potato has a lot to answer for.

No comments: