Monday 20 October 2008

Just let it happen!

See that top health tip of the day down there, a bit to the left? Yeah, the one FP attached to this blog to help, that's it. It says about being firm with your dog whilst grooming. Well, I can never work out why any dog wouldn't enjoy being brushed. I love it, tend to go all like: 'ohhhhhhhhhhh, yeeee-essssss!'
What I like to do is make my ear fur look a bit ragged by roughing up my bed, turning around looking at FP and then sneezing so that my ears really go huge. Never fails to get her reaching for the brushes. We always start with the ears, then I make a big play of flopping down on the floor and rolling over so FP can do my undercarriage and tail-feathers.
The only bit I'm not keen on is my tail being brushed because my tail always (ALWAYS) has knots in it.

No comments: