Wednesday 15 October 2008

Tut!

I'm exasperated - as you can probably tell! This evening I was 'left to my own devices' but all the handily placed bins had been removed to higher-than-me level, so I couldn't do my usual thing of ripping them out and spreading the contents all over the floors whilst searching through for snack wrappers.
Instead I went to my room and made notes on the squirrel activity. I've been making progress with my stalking technique and somehow the crows have been turned to our side so they leave me alone now and pick on the bushy-tailed critters instead. I don't mind having my quarry swooped on from above - as long as I am no longer attacked from the air, I don't mind.
Crows are quite good fun to chase actually. I like to do a bit of crow-chasing when I first arrive in the park, especially if I've had a long drive. As you know I sing the whole time I'm in the car and music just makes me want to run and jump and bark! Music's great!

No comments: