Thursday 30 October 2008

Butter wouldn't melt

I was so good on my walk today that it drew comment from other dog-walkers! To be fair, I felt I owed it to FP as she didn't make me walk hundreds of miles but focused on the proper business of my walks by throwing Tugger (and not getting it stuck in a tree!).
Give and take, see? She did what I want, so I did what she wants and just sat quiet whilst she chatted to Mojo's owner. In fact, once I heard what Mojo's Owner was saying about me I perked up my ears because people LOVE a collie with perky ears.
Have to say that I'm not looking forward to tomorrow night. It's Halloween and last year some eejit threw eggs at houses all along the street. Others ignored the signs asking for our gate to be shut - I could run straight into the road and be run over by a car but people take no notice still. I think everyone should be a bit more thoughtful about going trick or treating.

No comments: