Saturday 1 November 2008

Immense news!

ST is back! FP and I were playing with Kong Wubba yesterday (delicately after I nibbled away at the stitching) when suddenly there was a phone call.
I knew it was Immense News as immediately FP set about preparing me for a walk with my red harness and the short chain lead. This set up means she doesn't want me to try and get in every (EVERY) garden we pass, which I usually like to do as many people have cats and what honest-to-goodness-dog can resist scaring the be-jesus out of cat napping on its own territory, eh?
Anyhoo, there we were walking down the road and there was ST walking towards us! I was so happy I tried walking on 2 legs and yipped!
THEN, when we got home, ST pulled a new Kong Wubba out of his bag. I threw my paws about his knees and gave him a big hug - I truly have the best owners in the world!

No comments: