Thursday 27 November 2008

Motwoozle - will you ever understand?

Now I realise that for many of you (my devoted readers) this will not make sense but it is essential that I use this space to tell Motwoozle that it is okay to enjoy NunuThunder.
I know that in your everyday life you are downtrodden and put-upon. The significance of the phrase "dog's body" is not lost on me, you know! We have more in common than you think, Mot, except I can rip up bins at will and get away with it whereas you cannot and that is why I am still taking the rap for what you do in the living room these days! I don't mind, because I have grown fond of you over the years and know that if you and I were the only 2 living creatures left on earth you would throw Tugger for me. Yes.
Normal service resumes tomorrow people.

No comments: