Thursday 13 November 2008

Muddy Paws

Sometimes at the back of the garden by the fence, next to the ComposterMonster the ground turns to mush and because I have to go to this place on important missions to clear foxes out of my territory I arrive back in the house with Muddy Paws.
I think we can all agree that this is Not My Fault, but rather it is the fault of any or all of the following:
  • The ComposterMonster
  • The foxes
  • The rain
  • The continuing failure of the grass to grow in this area.

The reason Muddy Paws is an issue is because ST has thing about the staircase carpet always being covered in Muddy Paw Marks.

Again, Not My Fault. The staircase suffers generally because of any or all of the following:

  • FP's really too sleepy/stupid in the morning to stop me after I come back in from my first foray of the day into the garden
  • I am really fast
  • The carpet itself is really stupid to just lie there and take it.

No comments: