Saturday 8 November 2008

Rain, rain, rain - I love it still!

Last evening I was put in the bath and made into a 'fluffy noodle' again. I wonder why ST insists that FP does all the bathing? I heard him telling her that I had rolled in fox doot so I know he knew that the bath was inevitable. To be fair I do always manage to destroy the bathroom on exiting the tub and there is the whole post-bath rampage about the house finding things to splatter with water, which generally requires that my baths do not occur unless there are 2 or more people with towels stationed in key areas. Secretly I love plunging about at high speed avoiding the toweling until the last moment. To finish, I tear up my bed and if I can manage to pull the curtain off its rail whilst I do that, then all well and good.
I wasn't really bothered about being fluffy overnight. No-one saw me and I caught a weather forecast yesterday so was looking forward to a rain-soaked walkies through the park this morning. You can hardly tell I was so recently in the bath!

No comments: