Saturday 15 November 2008

100!

Ha Ha! My 100th posting knocks off my rant about the potato that got all the cheese - I never liked that potato.
I took the plunge this morning and lay down in the Big Muddy Puddle. Ahhhh, the cooling effect on my belly was instant and I could tell that both ST & FP were delighted to see what I was doing as they both ran towards me waving their arms in the air. The only other times I see them doing that is when their team scores.
We detoured off the usual route in the park this morning so that I could chat with Bella, a jack russell. She's coming to dinner next week and it'll be good to get another dog's opinion on how I've decided to arrange my toys in different rooms, mostly in doorways for maximum attention grabbing. After months of research I found that once a person - could be anyone - has tripped over a strategically placed toy they cannot then claim to have been unaware that toys are there to be played with.

No comments: