Thursday 31 July 2008

Muggy

Oh, all day it's been so muggy! I've got this lovely great fur coat and it's just too much; I wish we were at the seaside! I'd be in like a shot.
Actually, I say that but I'm not too sure about the sea as it runs back at you when you're trying to only (ONLY) get your paws wet (which is a big concern when you know that you rolled in some decent fox doot and don't want to wash it off). Plus, it tastes odd.
I became unwell once from drinking too much sea water - a warning to all you dogs out there who're thinking about trying to drink the sea. Poorly tummy and a trip to the Scottish Vet.
Note: not all vets are Scottish
Despite my name on this blog, I'm not a big fan of thunder and tend to become distracted and nervy when it's in the air. The fact that I am still able to blog means that there is no break imminent in this muggy weather. If thunder were in the air, well, let's just say that I'd be sitting in the bath tub because it's safe in there...

No comments: