Tuesday 8 July 2008

Esteemed Friends

There are several people to whom e-mail alerts are sent whenever I up-date on this blog but the time has come when I need to re-direct my alerts, so, to you select few it's time to bookmark my blog or save it to your Del.icio.us page! You'll find me at:
http://NunuThunder.blogspot.com
On to other matters...Today we walked about 6 miles along a path absolutely jam-packed full of wildlife. First thing that cropped up was a butterfly who landed on me and stayed there whilst I did all the hard work of walking. Cheek, if you ask me but then it was very, very light and what with the breeze, you know, in the end I was fine with it.
After that rabbits were my main preoccupation although it was vexing that they choose to live in gorse bushes because yet again I got the prickled nose! It's not that I'm an accident prone dog but I do have a slightly sore rear paw, aching hips from all the skidding about on the beach chasing Toy and the tender nose of one who has been in close contact with hedgehogs and gorse. Dog's life? Not a bit of it!

No comments: