Friday 25 July 2008

Been standing here for ages

I'm whispering because right now I'm standing at the back fence waiting for a contact to meet me with info about the squirrels who're living in the roof space of a house down the road.
Obviously it's difficult for me to give too many details as the squirrels have their own intelligence network and were they to rumble my operation...Well, all I'm saying is that things could get serious.
What I can tell you is that my contact is not (NOT) a cat, although there has been a lot of cat activity in the neighbourhood recently. I believe the cats are as nervous about the squirrels as we dogs and there may be occasion in the not too distant future when we put aside our traditional differences for a time and work together in the common cause of ridding roof spaces of squirrels forever.
Forgive me; I often become prone to emotional outbursts when I've been standing at the back fence for hours (HOURS, I tell you). The night is cool and there are one or two interesting things happening fox-wise but I must remain focused.

No comments: