Thursday 2 April 2009

Title here

Met Bella in the park today; it was nice to see her. She's been running with her owner recently so she doesn't get the same sniff-ercise as she used to in the Days Before Jogging. I described all the scents I have been picking up over the last few days & I'll have some exciting tit-bits to pass on tomorrow as FP, ST & I took a turn around the block this evening.
FP was wondering if Sara was still reading this blog earlier. Get in touch if you are! FP misses you in the library.
The better weather means I can return to my old ways of tearing through the house and straight out into the garden, only briefly pausing to make certain that ST has noticed that I might need to have a snack when I come back in. It's tiring making sure that the perimeter is safe from all the Usual Suspects (cats, squirrels, foxes, squirrels, squirrels).

No comments: