Monday 20 April 2009

This weekend I shall be mostly...

...watching a local celebrity run the Marathon! Whooo! Exciting.
I met a Jack Russell in Greenwich Park once, years ago, but nonetheless it seems we'll be back there this coming weekend & I shall sniff out any pee-mails which have been left for me since I was last there.
FP tells me that it is just as well that we dogs leave distinctive pee-mails as lots of humans wee against trees, lampposts, fences etc before the start of the Marathon. Urgh. Last time FP & ST were there, 4 women dressed as Cornish pasties used their extensive costumes to hide their having a pee before they started running. I shall never (NEVER) eat pasty again.
It seems that Marathon Running-Man (MRM) has been appearing on a local radio show in the run up to the Marathon & he's been asked to sign his sweaty vest post run for it to be won by some lucky punter. Again, I'm kind of thinking urgh but it's for a good cause. MRM's running for Children with Leukaemia and you can sponsor him @

www.bmycharity.com/simondean007

Go on!

No comments: