Wednesday 22 April 2009

FP

FP has had a tough week so this evening when Kong Wubba (The Ancient) was FINALLY revealed as nothing more than a blue rubber ball wrapped in some tough cloth I spent some quality time* with her just in case she couldn't hold it together.
Ah, Kong Wubba (The Ancient); a true toy. One of the best. One I'll never forget.
Actually I had some pretty good sport with my 'new' blue rubber ball, if I'm honest, and there's some extra sport to be had from the remains of Kong Wubba (The Ancient) because the smaller ball is still wrapped in the blue cloth. It's basically the same as the small Kong Wubba ST fetched all the way from Scotland for me months ago! I haven't lost a toy so much as GAINED 1 1/2 toys! Bonus!
Oh, now saying bonus has made me think of Bonios and now I've noticed that it's 9pm and therefore time for a Dentastix. Mmmmm, dentastix....
But I have to tell you before I go that I walked with like a thousand other dogs in the park today and was good. Yes, good. Not barky and standoffish.

No comments: