Saturday 4 April 2009

Timber wee-ed on my head

That's the last time I try to be nice to him! We went out for a surprise turn around the park yesterday and met Timber with his owner who I think is called TelephoneGuy. Usual dog practice is to update one another by pee-mail, Timber went first and I thought he'd finished so I started downloading the message and he started up again, peeing on my head as he did! Typical male.
Male dogs sometimes have tried to take possession of ST & FP by peeing on them even though I am right there and clearly the rightful owner of these two humans. I guess not all dogs have the manners collies are blessed with.
On the positive side, the park was full of squirrels yesterday so I got some decent stalking and chasing. Of course it does mean that their forces are gathering and we have to be on guard for the squirrel invasion.

No comments: