Wednesday 29 April 2009

Marathon 09 footage! Deano does it again!


I took my camera with me to meet FP's brother Deano at the finish of the 2009 Flora London Marathon.
There were so many people around that I felt like I had run 26 and a bit miles! So many scents (mostly, I have to say, of sweat and feet when we got to the finish muster point!) but not all were unpleasant and it's certainly added a lot to my scents database. I shall be pee-mailing all other dogs with these database up-dates over the next few weeks.
Deano had had several adventures getting about Londres (as I like to call our fair home city, since I am a dog of many languages) but luckily he had no trouble at all finding his way along the Marathon course in 4hrs, 32mins & 30secs. I'd have done it quicker but I am not (NOT) mad enough to spend a hot Sunday in this way. Prefer my usual walk, in fact! Deano ran the Marathon for Children with Leukaemia & this is a link to his fundraising page:
https://www.bmycharity.com/V2/event.aspx?e=00cf96d2-43f8-4bed-bce4-53f188127b72

BTW, if you're viewing this in Firefox you may need to up-date your Flash player (annoyingly).

No comments: