Friday 6 February 2009

Tweeting Hell!

FP's making funny noises and I've had to wait ages to get her off the PC so that I can post my own v. important opinions here. Honestly.
IMO, the park has become very skiddy and something should be done about it. Yes.
I've seen several of the Usual Suspects skittering about going "Whoa, whoaaa!" and I've noted how they are more than happy to laugh like drains when I slip and slide on an iced-over puddle but when it comes to sheet ice on the pathways - well, you'd imagine that it was all done deliberately! By the dogs!
Dogs don't make pathways slippery, for goodness sake! It's cats and squirrels.
For yes, people, you have it on my good authority that the snow and ice is completely and utterly the fault of these two bands of bandits.
Sigh, I've been banging on about this for so long I grow weary that you'll ever truly understand the threat of cats and squirrels. Nonetheless...
So, by all means get the shovels out and break up the compacted snow but take the long view and realise that ultimately you will have to get rid of the cats and squirrels to ensure that this doesn't happen in another 18 years. Yes.

No comments: