Saturday 7 February 2009

2 can play at that game!

I have made a discovery which has made me very cross.
It seems FP has been going to a place called Work everyday so that she can eat ham and sometimes chicken sandwiches without sharing them with me. This extreme behaviour leaves me no alternative but to reduce the amount of bed and sofa space I allocate FP until she comes to her senses and realises that Sharing Is Good, particularly when I am the one getting the extras. This is not unreasonable.
How did I come by this knowledge you ask? Well, actually I kept finding plastic boxes in FP's bag (which I check each time I find it for security reasons - a squirrel could easily hide inside). These boxes had an interesting scent so I chewed them all up, except for the most recent one I found which I hid in my room after being disturbed with my head in a rucksack. Only FP discovered what I'd done and I overheard her telling ST that it was lucky she'd found it or she'd have had nothing to take her sandwiches to Work in. They both gave a 'Look' but we'll see later on when I give them both plenty of 'Looks' whilst they're trying to watch the rugby! Berry Eyes for 80 mins!

No comments: