Sunday 15 February 2009

I've been giving it some thought...

...and I really think that sports games shouldn't be decided by penalties. Instead selected players from the tied teams must race lurchers across a boggy field. Any that make to the other side (I mean the other side of the field, not Heaven BTW) get to race again. Basically it would be last player/lurcher standing and if that means that dogs claim some of the most priceless silverware in sporting history, then so be it.
My thoughts on the 6N so far:
  1. Not Goode, not Goode at all
  2. Not Hodgson either, please but Flood with Geraty on the bench. Yes
  3. Where are all the English 2nd rows? And don't say Simon Shaw for the love of God
  4. Nick Easter should never be criticised; I love that guy
  5. FP and I agree that Ireland will win because we cannot think Wales will retain the title.

Am very impressed by the eagle-eyed cameras all around the pitches being filmed by Sky Sports but I hate, hate, hate the BBC for getting so many player's names wrong and being useless with the exception of Brian Moore. Yes.

No comments: