Wednesday 11 February 2009

Kittens on a spinning thing

I Skidded about on ice today and wore myself out until I had to go and lie down. I was wise though and lay where I knew I could not be disturbed by any hoovering-type implements. ST, as I have said before, has a very bad obsession with hoovering. And now he's asleep on the sofa. Perhaps I could go through his pockets...
Just a thought on icy puddles; really they are a very great health and safety concern. I think the park rangers should stop smashing up the surface of the lily pond so that the ducks trapped beneath don't die any worse than they have already (!) and instead they should go about making sure that we dogs can run unimpeded across the terraces. I've lost count of the number of times I have nearly pulled a muscle over the past few weeks as one of my many hundreds of legs (I have more legs the faster I move - it's technical and if I explained you wouldn't understand as there's lots of physics involved) has gone off at a different angle than is usual for a high-speed dog of great purpose. Yes.
Oh and another thing, I feel that once they have broken up the puddles, the park rangers should find me some treats to eat. Yes!

No comments: