Monday 18 August 2008

Usain Bolt? You mean NunuThunder Bolt!!

Ha ha! You think that other bloke's fast, do ya? You should see me go now that I've made FP chop down half the garden! Seriously, I think I can make it to the back fence in less than 9.69 secs with a clear path.
It wasn't easy though and I daresay that FP's going to have a sore back for most of the week, plus, both FP and ST might well start searching for the 2 rugs I've had to remove (again) from the hallway but they slow me down with cartoon/comedy mid-air running that I cannot afford if I am to break my own records for reaching the back fence before the foxes/squirrels/cats escape.
There's been some action on the squirrel front: other next neighbours discovered a massive fatso squirrel's been living in their loft for ages, building a nest out of socks and tights, if you please! Now all of you who've ever asked yourself where on earth all your socks disappear to will have to consider that a big fat squirrel's been nicking them out of the laundry and living a life of luxury in your attic!
I watched in horror as this recently evicted Fatso Squirrel tried to walk along the fence yesterday - boy did he wobble a lot! I was transfixed by the prospect of him losing his balance and falling so I didn't actually remember to zoom outside and ensure he fell by piling into the fence - damnit!

No comments: