Wednesday 27 August 2008

Dropping off - yeah!

Thank goodness! This post - my 51st - means that the awful grimace/smile is gone from the front page. Phew! I'm still working on my smile and I make FP take lots of photos of me each evening.
I'd like to send a big "Hello" to Hungary this evening as I have some fans there! Imagine; NunuThunder goes global! I like the sound of that...Anyway, waving vigorously to Aliz, Ella and Klara! When you come to visit I can show you all how to stalk squirrels!
I am thinking of writing a proper manual for stalking because I see so many dogs in the park getting the whole shebang wrong by running madly at the squirrels. They can see you coming, dummies! Slow down, enter stealth-mode and be cool.
I have heard that some "bushy-tailed critters" have become so brazen that they've wrestled snickers bars from unsuspecting Welshmen, you know! What with thefts I've recorded so far running to chocolate bars, socks, tights and other 'personals' it's a wonder to me that there aren't more of us working to bring down squirrels.

No comments: