Friday 29 August 2008

Chalk that one up to ME!

I've made a break through; yesterday in the park I managed to interrogate a squirrel about their plans for the take over of London. I had to chase the bushy-tailed critter half way across the park before I cornered it near a headless statue. As we were running a half-eaten snickers bar fell out of its grasp (I must find that Welsh bloke and give it back to him).
Now, I'm not a ruthless collie so I let the squirrel go after I'd got all the information I needed and I've passed on what I learned in a series of pee-mails. Eventually the leggy dalmatian will hear the news and the ex-police dogs will go to work.
Later on yesterday evening I snuggled up on the sofa where ST usually sits when he's watching TV and did some Paw Licking. In my opinion Paw Licking is one the best ways to spend your time. Paws pick up all sorts of smells as you go through the day and licking them activates the aromas. All people should note: don't disturb a dog when it's licking its paws. And don't kick them off your sofa either even if you had been sitting there just a moment ago. When you got up off the sofa and left the room you gave up all rights to that space.

No comments: