Sunday 3 August 2008

Chicken cooking, raining outside...

I had to take precautions earlier as FP & ST seemed to be removing a great deal of stuff from the house, putting it in the car and they didn't seem to be including anything of mine. Always a worry to see things being removed to cars with not so much as a by-your-leave.
So, I made sure that Kong Wubba, Tugger, all my rugby balls, my bed and food were safe in one place then went and hung around by the garden gate.
Owing to the lavender this loitering by the gate caused FP & ST to notice me a lot as it trapped them in the 'valley of bees' (as it has become known). The strong risk of being stung seems to bother them but I HAD to be in the way in case they were thinking of leaving.
Turns out my paranoia was unfounded; they were just getting rid of some old junk. Phew.
I broke off a tomato plant yesterday and FP re-potted it. Against its 6 foot neighbours this 'cutting' is a puny looking thing and I daresay that one more battering with the tail and it will not survive. I'll keep this in mind for when ST annoys me in the week by standing around chatting when he's meant to be throwing tugger in the park.

No comments: