Saturday 3 January 2009

Resolutions

I've been thinking about resolutions and have made the following decisions:
  1. I am too hard on myself and need to ease up - not everyone (by that I mean all dogs) must be barked at
  2. My tail does need brushing and I should allow FP to do this without trying to eat the brush (or comb)
That's all. I've heard about people who start the New Year with too many resolutions or life-changing plans and by the end of the 1st week it's all too much and they go back to their old ways.
TG, ST bought me some more food yesterday as I was becoming sick of the salmon and prawn flavour. Oh, I just thought of something else I could include in my resolutions:
  • I will no longer drop Tuggers in the sea
That's a good one!

1 comment:

Peter Dixon (Owner) said...

Dear NuNU
I hope you have a lovely New Year with lots of nibbles and people to bite and pee on.
I have had a wonderful time with my mum and dad and my brothers and sisters. I met a new Woof called Purdy. She is very posh and lives in West Sussex.
woof woof
Leia [Princess]
Ruler of Alderon and the Outer Spheres