Tuesday 27 January 2009

Repetitive

Turkey & rabbit in the morning, fishy-fish in the evening. Turkey & rabbit in the morning, fishy-fish in the evening. Turkey, fish, turkey, fish...None of this is getting me any closer to discovering how long it takes to cook duck leg, is it!? Honestly.
Sometimes I think (as I watch the garden from my window ledge) that the only consolations I have in life are my extensive collection of fabulous toys, a really very muddy park to walk in in the morning and as many snacks as I can snaffle in a day. The rest is all a maddening mix of unanswered questions, and not only about cooking duck legs.
For example I am also very curious to know if other dogs have as much fun doing recreational ear scratching as I do? And do other dog's tails take as long to brush? Hmmm...
FP's left an open packet of chocolate fingers in the study. They are within reach but I suspect that they are dark chocolate, which isn't my favourite. Prefer milk chocolate (if you're interested). I'll leave them be for a while. FP hasn't stopped mentioning the Doritos packet I was heavily into last week and I don't want to appear so random in my preferences that nothing will ever be left unguarded!

No comments: