Saturday 31 January 2009

Ohhh - aloe vera!

I've been in the bath. I smell "lovely", apparently, even though I smelt better after rolling in fox doot this morning in the Very Muddy Park. Since running down the stairs in a post-bath frenzy I have been pretending to be asleep on the sofa, safely out of the way of all the HOOVERING that has been going on. Honestly, what is it with hoovering? Every day...
A few times now we've been up to this shop on the high street and although I have always left with some goody or other I now know that this is where Shampoo comes from, so I will resist visiting this shop in the future. Yes. It isn't a big shop like the one I peed in at Christmas so boycotting it might actually have a big effect on how much money it makes in these times of recession. It might close down and there will never be shampoo again. HAHAHHHHAHAHH!

No comments: