Friday 30 January 2009

I'm a bad dog

I am a bad, bad dog. Today I just couldn't help myself and I went and ate those chocolate fingers - even though I didn't enjoy them! Urgh.
Then, because I knew I'd been bad and, you know, you might as well when trouble's coming, I went and chewed up FP's sandwich box. Sigh. How quickly can a sandwich grow stale?
Needless to say I have faced the music and regret making 2 really bad decisions. I'm convinced that being sent to my bed will not be the end of it either. I've heard them talking about putting me in the bath. Ohhh (holds head in paws), why did I do it?
On the up side I have some new entertainments to offer. You will notice a new Linkythingy (that's an official technical term) just off to one side (I'm pointing, look). Click on that and wave at Liz B. Just don't write bitter comments to me about her not waving back, though, eh? She can't see you.
I'm off to see if I can get the shampoo out of the cupboard. I'll bury it in the garden if I have to but the ground's still very hard and I might break a nail doing it. If only I hadn't eaten those chocolate fingers!

No comments: