Tuesday 30 December 2008

Busy time

I peed in a shop! I did; I was so impressed with everything (EVERYTHING) on display that I left a pee-mail near the collars and leads section. FP and ST were discussing buying me a new tartan collar and I got a bit excited, then peed.
We left with a brand new Kong Wubba and some gravy bones.
After that we were all on the beach and (warning: this next bit's upsetting) I lost Tugger AGAIN!
I just don't understand how this keeps happening to me. Well, I do know actually and it's my own fault but all the same...
Yes, so I was chasing Tugger and belting about like normal when, I don't know, I got careless and went in the sea and put Tugger down and the next thing I know is it's floating away. Then I noticed that the tide was on the way out and the breeze was off-shore. Sigh.
We sat down and watched Tugger go. Here are some snaps taken by the heartless FP (she didn't seem at all moved by Tugger's loss):


Tugger floats out to sea
Tugger!
Oh! I can't bear it...

I sat there at the window for hours just remembering Tugger...

Anyway the next day I felt fine as I had discovered that extra Tuggers had been supplied by my super owners, ST & FP (that's why FP was okay when Tugger was in the sea) and even though we did spend a fair amount of time skittering about on treacherous rocks looking for Tugger, we did okay with the New New Tugger, or Tugger3 (T3).

As you know at Christmas dogs like to be included in the festivities, be given presents and eat lots of leftovers. It can be very tiring. Here's a picture of my buddy Harry 'celebrating' Christmas with his owner:


Comfy little dog!

No comments: