Sunday 17 May 2009

A round-up

Ahhh, round-ups! Just the thing for a collie.
Here's a photograph of me wearing my 'walker':

This is the one lent to ST by a kindly dog-walker in the park after the blue bandage the vet had put on me 'fell off'. Even though I am looking very hang-dog in this photo, the walker is in fact very comfy and I don't mind it at all. I was pulling a long face because I thought I could get a bonio out of FP.

So, Leicester Tigers won the final and are champions of England! I don't mind this for the following reasons:
  • Tigers are not like the cats that live nearby (Oscar, I mean you)
  • Even though London Irish have a dog as their mascot, they have a Catt at fly-half
I hope the Tigers win the Heineken Cup too!

Today my walk was very disrupted by, like, 4000 minis. It's the annual weekend of appalling weather which marks the London to Brighton drive-by of practically every mini in England & I'd just like to point out that if you bring a deck chair & barbecue with you to celebrate there being SOOOOOO many minis in the world, don't leave them behind once you set off for bloody Brighton! My lovely park looks like a municipal tip with rubbish all over the place. Being responsible park users means we clean up after ourselves and it would be nice if others - especially those who use the park very VERY occasionally - could spare a thought for the damage they cause by being careless of the mess they leave behind. You know who you are!

I'm working quite hard during the evenings keeping foxes off ST's potato plants which are growing nicely. Also keeping an eye on the garlics. Mmmmmmm garlic.

Right, now I noticed earlier that ST was changing pillow cases so I'm off to lie on the new ones to make sure that no-one forgets that I own this place...

No comments: