Sunday 14 December 2008

I'm so muddy

I've been enjoying splashing about in the massive puddles which have developed in the park. I still haven't quite dried out and we've been home ages, plus I've had a good towelling!
My training for not-dropping-Tugger-in-water is going well. For the last few days I've managed to drop Tugger short of the puddles. If only I hadn't barked so madly today I think I would have been one of the best dogs in London.
I cannot blog without making mention of the '29 phases'; any Quins fan will know instantly what I mean. What a fantastic 2 weeks of rugby we've had. Personally I find it too stressful to watch so I sit in the back with ST and we do other stuff whilst monitoring the scores on the Internet. FP meanwhile leaps all over the place, screaming her head off and she yelled so loudly at the final whistle from the Stoop that I came rushing in to see if she was okay. She was jumping on a chair so I sat on her to help her calm down. Eventually she muttered something about a boney elbow digging in her ribs so I shifted a bit and she wriggled away and started jumping up and down again. Well, I couldn't help smiling - FP does love the rugby!

No comments: