Friday 20 June 2008

Well I had to tear through the house or it would've got away!

Why can't they understand? I mean seriously! There I am trying my best to keep those foxes (and the cats) out of the garden (because they poo on the grass, you know) but stupid StickThrower & FoodProvider keep closing the door! I could have smashed straight through, done myself an injury.
I'm not saying they do it on purpose, however, there are times when the weather is clement enough for the door to be left open. That's all I'm saying.
I've been working on the stalking technique quite a lot over the past year and I've been close to nailing several of those pesky squirrel types recently. Particularly the ones who've yet to fathom that I can partially climb trees. I thought FoodProvider was nuts when she first started getting me to leap up the tree with the house in it, just a bit higher than I can climb at the moment but, hey, I can work work on that. Anyhow, sometimes the squirrels are not up trees and they are nippy but slow in decision making. This has proved fatal when the greyhounds have been around and if I hadn't been so shocked by the one I caught at the foot of a tree, I feel sure I could have um, I don't know really. It's not like they carry much meat and FoodProvider's never mentioned squirrel being in my diet so far. Besides, it's the chase that's the fun bit.
StickThrower likes to have his ear nibbled whilst driving to the park every morning. He also likes - no, he LOVES my singing so I do it all the time. StickThrower's pretty cool although he stops too often and I think he has a soft-spot for that Timber. Honestly. Actually, come to think of it, haven't seen Tim around lately...
Motwoozle was here again today, why? He's a funny one, wears funny shoes and leaves utensils in the wrong place. Mad about cleaning though which does mean that FoodProvider & StickThrower don't have to do it.
Luckily I've managed to find some space on the sofa. Time to go.

No comments: