Friday 27 June 2008

Trellis

I didn't dig up the trellis and, TBH, I've given up on the idea of a deathslide - stupid plan.
I have removed the rug from the hall though. At least, I've screwed it up into the tightest little ball I can manage and that was tiring as I had to keep running from the top of the stairs through to the kitchen in order to build up enough speed. If I'd bundled it into the corner by conventional means (that is using my nose) it would have raised suspicions. The rug is now under the shelves with the candles.
Not that anyone took any notice of me much today. I was hanging around a lot as there was chicken and ham on offer for lunch. Sigh.
I'm hoping for a good weekend; not too hot, FP will be in on the walks and ST will want to show off by throwing tugger far. FAR!!

No comments: