Sunday 29 June 2008

Ooops!

Scooching about in the park earlier today I noticed that there are quite a lot of dogs who are forced marched by their jogging owners. This means that they do not ever get the chance to sniff and so they miss the many wondrous scents available for more leisured dogs, like me. For instance, today I rolled (twice) in some recently mown grass which was extremely satisfying not only because it made me smell good but it was also cooling.
Later FP & ST were discussing my habit of digging in the water fountain. My reasons are:
  • cools down my paws
  • spreads a puddle
  • makes people think I'm cute (not quite sure why but enjoy the attention)
  • gives remaining water a grittier texture

Disappointingly there was only one squirrel in the park today, in fact they've been thin on the ground all week long. Hoping for better this coming week as have new theory about how they decide about running along fences...

No comments: