Monday 24 January 2011

Stiff legs

Walked to the park this morning & I'm paying the price now; my legs are awfully stiff. If I was human-shaped, I'd be putting my hand on my hips & stretching left & right slowly, with a grimace on my face.
On the plus side I think FP has a blister on each foot and if that doesn't teach her a lesson, I don't know what will!
Disappointingly there were no good sniffs to be had from any of the gardens en route to the park, which  surprised me because there were lots of bins out & I would have thought the foxes might have been in action. FP giggled about the fact that I missed the fluffiest cat which was sitting on a wall. To be fair, we were walking up a steeeep hill at the time & I was working hard to pull FP along with me - cannot stand it when she lags behind on hills!
In other news, we did not bump into Molly so we still have her ball.
P.S.: My paws need so much licking that I hardly know how I find time to do anything else in a day!

No comments: