Wednesday 12 January 2011

Anger Management

Last October I used this blog to vent about cat owners.
At the time I was a Poorly-Nunu and didn't think about whether what I wrote might make cat owners and even cats feel down. Afterwards when I was a Better-Again Nunu I thought about it and I've been thinking about it again today.
This is a wide open space where I put my thoughts and people can read them and tell me what they think in return. That's how blogs, Twitter, Facebook etc work - wide open spaces. What happens on the blog doesn't stay on the blog, it gets out in the world and cat owners who read my October post might still remember that I didn't sound like the cute Nunu I really am (honest).
So here's what I will do: I will probably get cross again at some point (you know, about people leaving open the garden gate or people letting off fireworks). But I'm not going to come here to this blog and vent when that happens. I'm gonna go chew my blue ball or dig up my bed. Have a snooze. Drink some water. After I've calmed down, if I want to talk to you about my feelings, I'll come here and do it thoughtfully remembering that this is where you get to form opinions about me.
Of course, there'll still be silly posts about how many puddles I jumped in on my walk (this morning it was ALL OF THEM!)... I was in such a state I had to be towelled off before I got in the car *ROFL*

No comments: