Wednesday 29 September 2010

More Ouch!

Oww, ohhh, ow. Etc.
If you are a dog owner who cannot resist the appeal of a pair of big brown eyes then just get out of the kitchen already!
I know, I know; this makes no sense! But my point is ST & FP let me run about this morning (after I got through sitting on the path & barking my head off*) in the park. I stalked a squirrel! It was fun.
But then, oh! then my paw was agony. I had to keep stopping and clutching Poorly Paw into my chest. If you had been there, you may have heard me utter some Naughty Words**.
The moral of this sorry tail (do you see what I did there?) is: 
WAIT UNTIL YOUR DOG'S PAW IS COMPLETELY BETTER BEFORE LETTING HIM/HER RESUME NORMAL WALKIES.
Yes.
*I hadn't actually got through barking I was drawing breath but ST & FP walked on as soon as I fell silent.
**Oh yes! Dogs know some choice expletives too! I could turn the air blue...

No comments: