Friday 30 October 2009

Rabbits boxed and ready to go!

This week I discovered that I no longer have to chase rabbits about the steep hillsides of Doune Castle (unless I want to). No. I can simply visit Pets At Home, where they have a stash of rabbits in cages just idling right next to the leads, collars and harnesses and FOOD aisles.
For variety they also have guinea pigs.
I did so much running up and down steep slopes that I developed some stiffness in me hips. Ohhh, I was sore. But I'm not one to complain, so I went about my business as usual; keeping the squirrels on their sharp little claws and adding to my now extensive smells database. All the while I was keeping tabs on some new friends I made. I particularly wanted to mention a new noodle hound called Cleo. She lives with Auntie Catherine (AC) and I think she probably has a lot of fun - she certainly has some tasty treats! Cleo knows someone who blogs
In the park this morning I noticed that people have stopped taking any notice of me when I bark. I cannot decide whether this is a good thing...

No comments: