Tuesday 6 October 2009

Paella v Fishy-Fish

Paella (bleeping hell - pardon me I just got some extraordinary news) was served last night and this morning I get Fishy-Fish.
I saw the paella; it had crab claws, scallops, prawns (big'uns), mussels AND chicken. My Fishy-Fish was mush in a bowl. Very disappointing. Not a crab claw in sight. I pretended I was ill & pulled a long face at my bowl, did a runny poo in the park and really worried ST by not devouring my jumbone when we arrived home from walkies. Later on I heard him on the phone to FP saying I hadn't eaten my food. Like magic, FP finally cracked open that tin of tuna she's been holding back and all was well with the world again! I mean, okay, a tin of tuna is NOT crab claws & scallops but it's better than a poke in the butt with a plastic throwing arm.

No comments: