Sunday 28 September 2008

Busy again

You see, this is how important I am:
  1. FP's voice has gone so she needs me to tell ST that the spider he did nothing about last night when it was a sitting duck on the stairs is now under the sofa in the study and watching her every move having evaded capture with the Dyson Animal. It could be in a bad temper over this attempt on its life...
  2. The observant and interested amongst you will have read the comment left on my last blog by none other than Princess Leia herself! I've consulted said Manual and respectfully direct HRH to Appendix 9 of the 2007 version which includes a section on "Dealing with Organised Crime". Here it is clearly stated that: a Polite Canine Dog may learn certain Skills usually associated with more Annoying creatures (such as cats and squirrels) if it is for the Greater Good. I am honoured to have been asked to learn the Skill of tree climbing for the Greater Good of the struggle against the organised squirrel hordes.

I could have done with the ex-police dogs coming up with a plan to deal with the crows a bit sooner than they're managing though. This morning in the park I was hassled terribly whilst trying to stalk up on 2 squirrels whose mugshots have been circulated owing to their high position in the Squirrel Army. Needless to say I had to abandon the stalk. Luckily earlier I had intercepted a Messenger Squirrel. I wrestled dogfully with the bushy-tailed critter and now have the canister in which is contained the vital information he was carrying. It's made of the Shells of Conkers so I'm going to have to be careful about opening it up. Good job I'm a collie, really. I once disarmed a magnetic cat flap lock without so much as splitting a claw so this'll be a piece of cake. Cake...

No comments: