Wednesday 24 August 2011

Recent thinking

I woke from a twitchy paw dream just now and figured I should share some of my thoughts:
  1. Deer - I don't get these animals. Why would you have a fluffy white target on your backside? It might as well be a multi-coloured target painted there...
  2. Hills - oh my aching joints! I wish there was a button I could press when I wanted flatter ground without having to go up hill to find it
  3. Jumbones - I'm glad that FP's given up trying to feed me those joint care 'treats' and reinstated Jumbones. Mind you, perhaps the hills would be easier if I did eat those nasty things. Might do some more thinking on this issue...
  4. Puddles - a certain puddle, of which I have grown very fond, has refilled with rain water! This is a Good Thing. Yes.

No comments: