Friday 29 October 2010

Three Irishmen in a vet's waiting room...

...only outnumbered by the idiots cat owners provocatively placing their sickie moggies in front of the stressed out dogs.  
For cat baskets read LUNCH BOXES & why is that not obvious to the cat owning amongst you?
I mean, pardon me for being a dog and all that, but seriously cat owners you are not the only ones in the world and if I'm at the vet's it is NOT because I want to be! It's because I'm sick or injured and being there is STRESSFUL so when you place a cat in a box right there in front of me and it sees me and starts making that unearthly yowling noise, what do you think is going to happen? I'd like to point out that you could have avoided ever having to have gone to the effort of raising your eyebrows and dishing out the hard stares by BOTHERING TO LOOK AROUND YOU AND SEEING THAT THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE AND ANIMALS IN THE WORLD, IT'S NOT JUST YOU AND YOUR VICIOUS, SPITTING CAT EVEN THOUGH YOU'D LOVE IT THAT WAY!
In other news, I enjoyed my walk in the park this morning.

No comments: