Tuesday 25 August 2009

Dear Princess Leia

FP came home this evening & told me that you have been seriously unwell. She also said that you have been on anti-biotics. Did you know this, Princess? If you didn't it means your family have been hiding tablets in your food. Always check your food! If I suspect I am being given a tablet I like to route about in my bowl until I find it, then I spit it out on the floor after sucking it clean of all food traces. If I do this enough times FP will crack open a tin of tuna to hide the tablet in. I love the tuna and promptly eat everything in sight, then I lick the floor, just in case of spillage.
I hope you are feeling better Princess. FP has also told me that a guinea pig called Pookie might be contacting me soon. I hope so. I'm not entirely sure what a guinea pig is but this one's name in full is Pookie the Wonderpig, so it must be pretty impressive. Fit to meet royalty even and help to make you feel better.
Get that Dad of yours to walk you in a different park so you can sample some new smells. Change is as good as a rest.

No comments: