Saturday 27 June 2009

Quiver

Thank G for wi-fi. I'm in the downstairs loo & plan to remain here until the weather stops fighting with itself. ST & FP are acting like everything's normal but I KNOW there's bad stuff happening in the sky. Woe, I am so despair!
Last weekend I was in Scotland checking out some woods and Doune castle. If you've ever watched The Holy Grail, Doune Castle is where the French taunt Arthur & his knights. Anyway, there were no knights there when I was last Saturday but plenty of dopey rabbits. And steep slopes which kind of wore me out so that I had to have a dip in the river to cool off afterwards. It's pretty fast flowing though so I'd say if any of you wanted a splash about, you'd need to be careful about where you went in. I met some deer in the woods & between them, the squirrels & a couple of foxes it was a jolly old long weekend for Nunu!
ST's been having some trouble with something called a wheel-locking nut. Now, I suspect this is something to do with a new squirrel threat & it's meant that the car has disappeared. I need the car back as the replacement is rubbish. There're no windows in the back so I can't do 'dog-with-head-out-of-window' & the breaks are shockingly abrupt. Along with the actual thunder, I'd say the car situation is the thing causing me the most trouble right now in life.
You might also notice that I've posted a presentation about information literacy. Second Life might be the only way any of you will ever get to enjoy a pension, so I suggest you all go off & create at lest 2 avatars to earn you some extra money against a long old age.

No comments: